Today we are going to talk about how to install WordPress in Cpanel. there are two ways to install WordPress on Cpanel one is manually and other is Automatically from Cpanel.
So First We talk on Manually install WordPress
- First Go To wordpress.org.
there click on get started on top and download WordPress. as WordPress is developed in PHP and PHP is a server side scripting language so we have to install xampp to run WordPress.
- Download xampp From this Link
Download 5.6.37 which is a stable version of PHP as of Now
- After Downloading Xampp install it and Remember not to install Xampp in your C Drive which is main Drive of your System always install it in Other Drive. The Reason is all of your projects reside in Xampp htdocs folder. suppose your windows is crash all your data will be removed. so installing it in other drive is a good practice.
- After Successful installation of open xampp, you see this Xampp Control Panel is open, now Click on Start Apache and MySQL.
- After Successful Installation of Xampp goto to xampp -> htdocs and paste the downloaded WordPress zip file and extract there.
- Now go to the browser and type http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
- click on new to create a database for eg wp_db1
- now open the new tab http://localhost/yourprojectname/